Sunday, March 3, 2013

Map of the Route across America March 3

Link: http://www.com/member_map.cfm?user=catherinedold&tripid=412739

This is the link to a map which shows where I am planning to bicycle across the US which Cathy has successfully put on to the PedalingAcrossAmerica  Facebook page. I'm leaving Boulder on Tuesday for San Diego CA - Monday I'm packing... - and Wednesday I hope to collect my bike from the bike store and Thursday we have our Orientation Meeting, all 32 of us hearty women bicyclists and Friday we go down to the Pacific Ocean and dip our back wheels in the Pacific and then bike like crazy for 3,100 miles so we can dip our front miles in the Atlantic Ocean. Is there a quicker way?
Don't tell me about it.

Anyway, here is a map. And YES it works. At least it did for me - so I hope it does for you too.

I looked up the temperature in San Diego and it's 63 degrees....nice.
Sammy the Beagle has happily gone to stay with my cousins, who have Scooter, a beagle, and Stanley, not quite a beagle, where he can bark at squirrels in their back yard and at passing pedestrians and dogs, and be part of the pack there. And I'm clearing up and emptying the fridge and doing washes and going to vacuum up the dog hair one final time before I leave. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment